Friday, November 16, 2007

Phone Scams Impersonating Supreme Court Staff And Police Officers!

Phone Scams Impersonating Supreme Court Staff And Police Officers

Dear Readers,

pls tell your friends and family abt this phone scam because I myself got such phone calls but luckily the other person on the phone didnt now how to speak English and this was an overseas call to my handphone! I do not know if the phone call I receive was from such scams but I think a lot of these scams are springing up everywhere as I myself received a few funny calls latey. What appalls me is how such ppl can get our numbers so easily.

Whatever it is, DO NOT reveal your personal information, esp your accounts, IC numbers, etc. If they really want to investigate you or gather information from you, they should have done it professionally by meeting up with you personally and get everything written down in black and white.

No comments: