Monday, November 12, 2007

Are you a Googler?

I slept too much today, maybe because I was both mentally and physically tired. Yesterday after my IPPT I went straight to work. Now I know some ppl would go, WTF? work after IPPT? Don't you rather sleep and rest?

Well, yeah I would but of course I love my job. Haha! Well apart from the extra cash working on weekends, I enjoy working at my workplace. Good colleagues, good boss, good environment, there is flexibility, fun and laughs, plus I get to do what I love. Which is design!

ANyway, I came across another workplace where I think is also one of the best places to work. I don't think you can find it in Singapore (well apart from my workplace that is hahah!) where you actually look forward to coming to work. As you know, Google is the biggest search engine in the world. And it is the best place to work at in America and probably in the world. But I didn't realise it was that amazing till I watch a clip from NBC about Google.

After watching this, You sure wish you are a Googler. Which is why every year, Google gets about a million applicants from all over the world. Yes, a MILLION!



Yup, all of those free perks only if you are a Googler.

No comments: