Thursday, May 22, 2008

This girl gets more than 1,000,000 views just by doing this?




I am one of them. I actually clicked to see this girl do that, and I think she just wasted 34 seconds of my life just looking her wave and say 'Bye bye'.

I expected a surprise or something, or some kind of magic trick. But noooooo, she sat there, stares at you with those big eyes and makes a V sign and waves 'Bye bye'. I went like "Huh?,.... what?.. that's it?" And her voice, does she really sound like that?

At least this girl stares at you and does something.

6 comments:

tstar said...

and you get into ping.sg's top 10 by blogging about her just waving bye. hahaha! she has some sort of magic around her.

Uray said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHA dats so lame!!!

she got a lot of time to spare lei!!!

Claudia said...

Why u posted and so many ppl pong you?? My title not as good as yours?

Hmmpz! Haha! I posted before you leh @ http://claudia.sg/2008/05/being-stared-by-cute-jap-girl/

:P

DK said...

Her eyes damn big lor.

Fitness | Design Jurulatih said...

Yeah claudia and tstar, I think it's my title. :P

And yes dk she has damn big eyes.


And She really does have a lot of time on her hands uray. :)

beng said...

WOW her eyes very big