Thursday, May 29, 2008

Couldn't blog yesterday because...

I had diarrhoea. I woke up when a call from a friend who asks me to cover for him for 90 mins on a Math lesson for the primary school kids. I wasn't feeling so well the day before and that morning I had a bad feeling in my stomach. Took me while to get rid of the waste from my system. I am not going into detail as how it looks but I know you know what it looks like.

Anyway, I manage to rush to the school and assist with the teaching. When I got back after buying my lunch, I drank lots of water, bathed, had my lunch and rested. I wasn't so weak but I didn't feel so good. I just had to take a nap after that which was really a good nap.

I woke up feeling a lot better but still feeling a little rumble in the tummy. I manage to do some household chores and cleaned up the house. When evening came, I had my dinner and went out with a couple of my friends to Terminal 3. Just to catch up on things and have some light dessert and tea.

I went back late, but it was a satisfying outing. I guess the ambiance and cool temperature sorta lifted my mood, not forgetting also the good company that I was having.

So today, I am back to blogging, watching my food intake and drinking water as I type this post. So far there wasn't another bout of diarrhoea, so I should be able to go for a short run later. But again, the weather is hot today, so have to watch my pace.

I don't really recommend others to exercise right after recovery. It's best to take it slow and steady, and listen to your body. Don't over exert and have fun. Exercise is about de-stressing yourself not over stressing. So always enjoy it. :)

No comments: