Thursday, March 6, 2008

Murderer suspect shot by police at Outram Park MRT Station (NEL Line)

I just came back from the IT show and when I reached my stop, one of the MRT personnel was announcing about an incident at the NEL line but not much information was given other than informing the public to acquire a different form of transport if they wish to use the NEL line.

I reached home and switched on the TV, to realise that someone was shot at Outram Park NEL line. The news headlines went something about a man who murdered someone earlier by stabbing the victim. A policeman shot him at the Outram Park MRT NEL station when he tried to attack him.

I guess investigation is on the way and surely the relevant authorities are taking this seriously. It would be nice to see it happen on video though, and hopefully we can see what happened through the eyes of the cameras.

You can read more about this news here.

No comments: