Monday, December 10, 2007

My Bachelor Pad

Finally got my wireless network working. And re-arranged my furniture, need to work on the right furniture to buy and add to my small room. Nevertheless, I am happy with the new work area which is under my bed. It is pretty cosy with the light on and the sound of rain drops just outside my window.

I am thinking of adding an extra small table on the side, much like an L shape furniture for me to write on. Right now, there isn't much area for me to write. Yes, I still do love using the pen and paper. Probably, I might get some drawers and a small sofa. Thinking of getting those sofas that you can sleep on. Those kinds that follow the contours of your body. Maybe I could get it in red.

















There it is, my humble corner... cosy chair, warm lighting, some hot cocoa and the cold rain. Yes, it is my corner of bliss.

No comments: