Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This China girl is so heartless to say that!

I didn't know what she was talking about because it was in a Chinese language, Mandarin I think. I manage to find a fellow YouTuber who translated it into English. After listening to the translation, I am appalled that she said those things towards the earthquake victims in China. People are suffering and dying in YOUR country and this is what you do? You criticize them and belittle the efforts of those who are helping them.

She said "You know when the rocks and buildings are coming down, why don't you just stay inside obediently, why were you screaming and yelling for help?" Well how about I put a big rock on your puny chest and dare you not to scream.

And this girl is ranting, all because she wasn't able to play her online game! How selfish are you to think about playing your stupid game rather than contributing to help YOUR country people who are in need. I really despise this girl. The way she folds her arms and just keep talking with her eyes rolling and blaming those victims for the 'plight' she is in now, sighing in between sentences.

60,000 people dead and still counting, people are still suffering. There are those without sufficient food, water and medical supplies. They are homeless and have lost all their belongings.

Some comments I read about her video says that she has the right to "Freedom of Speech". Well personally, I think she is speaking IRRESPONSIBLY. Anyway, I read that she was detained.

You can read more about it here.

If you would like to donate to the earthquake victims in China, here's a website for you to offer your monetary donations.




Here's the English translation:

No comments: