Sunday, June 8, 2008

I don't feel like going out today...

The weather is so cool. The air smells nice, the birds are singing and the breeze is flowing through my room. I just feel like lazing around, sitting on a comfortable chair, sipping some tea, watching my favourite movies. If I were married, I'd be snuggling up with my spouse under my blanket and just enjoying each other's company.

After quite a bz and tiring week, I just wanna relax a little. Yesterday, I didn't have enough sleep, but I went out to see my cousin off to London and Paris. Then hanged out to eat at T3, before going off to Funan IT Mall to help my cuzz's family a network adapter and also get her freebies there. Hanged out around the mall as we looked at other items we need to buy before heading back to her home to install her adapter and get her internet working on one of her computers.

Later on we went out to Expo and bought some stuff at the John Little sale and also another hall which I am not sure what it was, but they had some kind of a Melayu kampung style theme there. There was a band of 'kompang' players, playing some pretty cool music. They sold some traditional Malay costumes, food, games, etc. They even had local durian there where you can try and buy.

After all that walking, we headed to Simpang Bedok to eat, I was a little tired by then. After a nice meal, my uncle dropped me at Eastpoint Mall where I went to buy some food for my sis at home.

I was so tired when I got back, I had my bath and when I switched on my lappy to check my emails, I was literally doozing off in my chair. I had to slap myself awake to do some last minute email checking before slumping myself to bed.

I can't believe I actually slept before midnight.

No comments: