Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FRIENDS The Movie


Yeah the rumours are running around about a movie from the famous comedy sitcom, FRIENDS. Seems like the rumours are true! They are going to bring the them back on to the Big Screen! Wohoo!!

I grew up watching friends since I was a teenager. It was my favourite show. I think it was showing on Monday nights. Which I look forward to it everweek, and FRIENDS always perks up my night.

I remember how my friends and I use to associate ourselves with the characters. There is Joey, the Italian laid-back actor with his cool pick-up lines. Chandler, the funny office worker who sometimes talks too fast and thinks really quickly with disastrous results. Ross, the pessimistic but intelligent whining guy who even with his PhD, seems to be making a lot of mistakes in his life. Phoebe, the 'able' guitarist with her much different outlook on life. Rachel, the pretty one who sometimes makes silly decisions in relationships. Monica, the perfectionist, who likes things clean and organized.

I just love the cast, it was really a sad day when FRIENDS came to a close. Ten years was a long time, and I am sure there were many of us who didn't want it to end. But we now will be able to see them together again. Can't wait to see them again next year!













Remember the cast:
Courteney Cox, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer

Click here to read about it.

2 comments:

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

Wasn't really a huge fan but yay..it's something to look forward to.

Fitness | Design Jurulatih said...

hahah! Yeah, can't wait. i wonder how they are going to end it. :)