Saturday, January 5, 2008

My New Wallet (Pictures)

One of my previous posts, I mentioned I found a wallet which I did, it was mine anyway just that it was kept for along time. It wasn't a good wallet after all. It started to peel, and it looks ugly after several weeks. It wasn't like it aged gracefully, it literally was peeling away.

Anyway, I got meself a new one. A better one too. Apart from the slots inside and the transparent see through plastic slot, it had a slot outside the wallet. I think that is genius! The reason is simple, I can top up my ezlink just by extracting from the outside wallet rather than flipping my wallet open to get it, which means I would unnecessarily reveal my wallet contents.

Check out my pics to see what I mean.




Anyway, here's the old wallet. :P

No comments: