Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 2: Getting used to my crutches



Waking up this morning is a real pain, I can't even put my right foot down without feeling an intense pain. I took a bath sitting down on a chair, and had to make my own breakfast which took a pretty long time because I had to go in and out of the kitchen to take out the bread, nutella, water..... haizz.. When all was set on the table, I just slumped on the chair, trying to catch my breath.

Maybe I am trying to keep up with the speed I usually walk, but I was hungry, and when you are hungry you usually put in that extra effort to get your food.

Anyway, I took a look at my foot and it looks pretty bruised and swollen. Trust me, it looks even worse 'live'. The other side of my foot also looks bruised, but I didn't bother to take it because I had trouble taking proper photo of it at that angle.

So, looks like it's goona take some time before I can start running again. Gosh I so miss running....

No comments: