Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where have I been again now?


YEs where has the fitnessdesigncoach been? Elusive as he appeared and then he disappeared.

I been here most of the time. Had a short trip to Bintan for a holiday with my family and it was a great time. It was quiet, beautiful, scenic, ahhh... and it's only an hour's ferry trip away. I want to go there and feel the warm water again. It was a short getaway but a deserving one.

Apart from work and life, I wish to share with those who are still reading my blog that I have found a special someone in my life. Yes, FDC is in love. :) He has found a beautiful girl. When the time is appropriate I will show our photos together hehehe...

So apart from love, life and work what has been happening the past year? Well my poster design won third place in the 'Safety Starts With Me' Competition. Yeah I was proud that they showcased my work. Spent weekends trying to do it. Needless to say I didn't spend enough time for myself because of that poster. :P But I won third, so at least I know I still got that design touch.

WOrk now is still hectic as usual, you goota be quick and smart on how to handle difficult situations and find ways to resolve it. ALthough I really wish with a change in new management soon that there will be much a lesser load and more ppl on board to help out with the tons of work piling each day. I guess time management is essential but a good team is very important to get things done right. Although I wish I had more time to sleep... heheh...

I am currently studying also. Doing night classes. 3 times a week and I am nearing my term break. Phew.... It is like running a marathon, so much to do, so little time as I rush to finish off my assignments as much as I can. It is not easy since I been getting a lack of sleep lately. But the colleagues have been really helpful and so far I am doing ok.

So am I going to disappear again for another year? Probably not, just that I may not update as often. I do miss blogging, it is where you pen your thoughts into the servers and showcase it to the world to see that you are still living and well. :)

So as much as I would like to write I must end my sentences here. But I will be back soon.

Something to share, while I was thinking the other day:
"Understand your limitations, reevaluate your expectations"

17 comments:

于庭 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

芸茂芸茂 said...

安安!剛開始玩這個,來這裡逛一下^^............................................................

怡君 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!..................................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

Of two evils choose the least.............................................................

吳玉婷 said...

Quality is better than quantity.............................................................

茹希茹希 said...

謝謝您的分享~~好文值得收藏!!............................................................

惠桂惠桂 said...

Many a little makes a mickle.......................................................................

魏江伶魏江伶 said...

德不孤,必有鄰。文不獨,必有應!............................................................

王彥李威昌霖 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。......................................................................

家唐銘 said...

It is never too late to learn.......................................................................

曉雨賴 said...

More haste, less speed..................................................................

承王蓁 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,............................................................

宛淑芳真 said...

不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................

馨儿 said...

要友誼長存,我們必須原諒彼此的小缺點。......................................................

怡涂涂涂均 said...

i consder your artical is so nice!..................................................................

守何何何韋 said...

生命如夏花洵爛;死如秋葉之靜美。........................................ ........................

文滢 said...

令人心動的好文章~~............................................................